The user data policy is becoming more and more strict in recent years. After you finished the development, you will publish your APP apk bundle on Google Play, which a really a huge platform over the world. But sometimes, your publish may be rejected due to some reasons like what I listed below.
- Be linked on your app’s store listing page in Play Console and within the app itself. (Both in Play Console and in the App itself.)
- Be readable in a standard browser without any plug-ins or special handlers (for example, no directly downloadable, editable PDFs, no uncommon MIME types).
- Be available on an active, visible URL.
- Be non-editable.
- Include the name of the app or entity (for example, developer or company) named in the app’s store listing.
- Comprehensively disclose how your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares user data. This must include:
- developer information and a privacy point of contact or a mechanism to submit inquiries
- disclosing the types of personal and sensitive user data your app accesses, collects, uses, and shares; and any parties with which any personal or sensitive user data is shared
- secure data handling procedures for personal and sensitive user data
- the developer’s data retention and deletion policy